Most of our therapists are seeing clients face to face and others are still online, If you would like us to match you with a face to face therapist please fill in the form on the referral page and we will offer a free referral for you.
We are committed to safe Covid practice and ask clients attending the clinic to:
- Please do not arrive early as there is no waiting room available for the time being.
- Adhere to social distancing at the door and coming in to the building.
- Please bring your own drinking water
- If you or your Therapist has any concerning symptoms you will meet online.
- Please use hand sanitiser upon entering and leaving the clinic (available in the hall as well as in the therapy room).
Welcome to The Wilbury Clinic in Brighton and Hove
An outstanding environment dedicated to healing and growth
Our beautiful consulting rooms provide safe and pleasing conditions for counselling, psychotherapy and complementary therapies.
We are located in an attractive Victorian building on a leafy street in Central Hove, Brighton and Hove, East Sussex. We offer therapies and room rental for counsellors and psychotherapists, conveniently situated within walking distance of the seafront and close to public transport.
You can either choose your own therapist by following the button below, or let us help you by following the button for our free referral service.
If you are a counsellor, psychotherapist or complementary therapist looking for a thoughtful, supportive and creative space to work from we have a range of rooms for rent.
There are rooms ideal for private practice as well as spaces for groups and workshops as well as a comfortable waiting room for your clients.
Workshops / Trainings / Courses
We offer a range of workshops for enriching and expanding your world-view.
This includes Continuing Professional Development (CPD) events for therapists.